Full Fat Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall is upon us! Which means the dawn of pumpkin spice everything!
Unfortunately starbucks isn’t an option for many of us keto/ low carb/ diabetic folks!
We all know I have a distaste for bulletproof coffee. I really do think there is something unholy about putting butter in coffee!
This is a melody of fat and cream and deliciousness that wont crush your allotted carbs and sugars for the day!
YIELD: a delicious cup of pumpkin spice coffee
- 2 tbsps (1 oz) of full fat cream cheese
- 4 tbsps (2 oz) of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp of MCT oil
- 1 cup of coffee.
- 1 tbsp of Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Spice Syrup
- OPTIONAL: sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top for an extra zing!
- Combine cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, MCT oil, and torani in a blender. (I use ninja!) Blend until fluffy! (About 2 mins.)
- Add coffee. Blend another 30 seconds.
- Top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice! (Optional)
This is a Great recipe to bring in fall feelings, warm hoodies, and cooler weather!
FULL FAT keto frappe