Full Fat Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall is upon us! Which means the dawn of pumpkin spice everything!
Unfortunately starbucks isn’t an option for many of us keto/ low carb/ diabetic folks!
We all know I have a distaste for bulletproof coffee. I really do think there is something unholy about putting butter in coffee!
This is a melody of fat and cream and deliciousness that wont crush your allotted carbs and sugars for the day!
YIELD: a delicious cup of pumpkin spice coffee
- 2 tbsps (1 oz) of full fat cream cheese
- 4 tbsps (2 oz) of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp of MCT oil
- 1 cup of coffee.
- 1 tbsp of Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Spice Syrup
- OPTIONAL: sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top for an extra zing!
- Combine cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, MCT oil, and torani in a blender. (I use ninja!) Blend until fluffy! (About 2 mins.)
- Add coffee. Blend another 30 seconds.
- Top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice! (Optional)
This is a Great recipe to bring in fall feelings, warm hoodies, and cooler weather!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment and tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Brittany Freakin Chavez is a busy woman. She has a passion for improving people’s lives, and believes the best way to do that is through education! Brittany is the owner of Beautifully Connected: Doula and Massage in Oklahoma City. She is a passionate, motivated woman on a mission to share her knowledge and experience with everyone in the world!
FULL FAT keto frappe