CheeseFAKE: Low Carb, Keto Friendly, No Bake Cheesecake
It’s summer in Oklahoma, which means I need snacks that don’t require me to put the oven on!
Cheesecake was one of the things I gave up when I went low carb! UNTIL NOW.
I realized that low carb/ keto is not a diet. Its a way of life! Therefore I will still enjoy the things I love on occasion!
This recipe goes together very easily. You can either leave the cheesecake in a tupperware and scoop out as needed, or spoon portions in to cupcake/muffin tins. I love these silicon muffin tins from Amazon!
Get creative and let me know what you topped your with!
Yield: 6 servings of cheesecale spread. (Under 3 carbs each depending on your brands.)
- 1 block of cream cheese.(8oz) Softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream.
- 1/2tsp lemom juice.
- 1 tbsp of sugar free heavy whipping cream
- 1tsp of vanilla extract
- 1tsp of MCT oil. I use anjou brand!
- 2 packets of stevia.(OPTIONAL)
- Combine , heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, lemon, stevia, and sourcream in a bowl.
- Blend with a handheld blender. (I use this one by Hammilton Beach!) ! (About 45 secs.)
- Add cream cheese and blend well! (About 2 minutes.)
- OPTIONAL Spackle with torani chocolate syrup!
One of my favorite ways to get some fat in. Tastes like cheats but it isnt!!
FULL FAT keto frappe