Egg Fast Keto Pancakes BONUS: Berry Syrup
What the Heck is Egg Fast?
I’m trolling the keto groups on facebook for support and solidarity all the time! Many times when you get stuck in a weightloss plateau, egg fast is recommended.
Basically: eating eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (CAN I GET AN ICKK!?) As you can imagine there are only so many ways to eat scrambled and hard boiled eggs.
I perfected a sweet and tasty breakfast that tastes like a keto cheat! As someone who HATES eggs its also an egg fast cheat!
3 good size pancakes and Syrup for the week!
- 4 tbsps (2 oz) of full fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of stevia (OPTIONAL)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Butter for frying
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, stevia, and vanilla in a blender. (I use ninja!) Blend until fully combined! (About 2 mins.)
- Mixture will be liquidy, but the eggs will fluff up delightfully
- Cook on Medium heat about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- ADD BERRY SYRUP!
BONUS: Keto Friendly Berry Syrup INGREDIENTS
- 1 pkg of berries of choice. (I used blackberries!)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a blender.
- Mix well.
- Store in a glass bottle.
This is one of my favorite egg fast recipes! Tastes like a cheat day, but is totally friendly!! Pairs well with me Full Fat Keto Frappe!