Egg Fast Keto Pancakes BONUS: Berry Syrup
What the Heck is Egg Fast?
I’m trolling the keto groups on facebook for support and solidarity all the time! Many times when you get stuck in a weightloss plateau, egg fast is recommended.
Basically: eating eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (CAN I GET AN ICKK!?) As you can imagine there are only so many ways to eat scrambled and hard boiled eggs.
I perfected a sweet and tasty breakfast that tastes like a keto cheat! As someone who HATES eggs its also an egg fast cheat!
3 good size pancakes and Syrup for the week!
- 4 tbsps (2 oz) of full fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of stevia (OPTIONAL)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Butter for frying
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, stevia, and vanilla in a blender. (I use ninja!) Blend until fully combined! (About 2 mins.)
- Mixture will be liquidy, but the eggs will fluff up delightfully
- Cook on Medium heat about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- ADD BERRY SYRUP!
BONUS: Keto Friendly Berry Syrup INGREDIENTS
- 1 pkg of berries of choice. (I used blackberries!)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 packet of stevia (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a blender.
- Mix well.
- Store in a glass bottle.
This is one of my favorite egg fast recipes! Tastes like a cheat day, but is totally friendly!! Pairs well with me Full Fat Keto Frappe!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment and tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Brittany Freakin Chavez is a busy woman. She has a passion for improving people’s lives, and believes the best way to do that is through education! Brittany is the owner of Beautifully Connected: Doula and Massage in Oklahoma City. She is a passionate, motivated woman on a mission to share her knowledge and experience with everyone in the world!