Full Fat Keto Frappe
So I am on the low carb craze same as everyone else! However I have been lacking one of my true loves! COFFEE! I couldn’t do the bulletproof that everyone raves about. I prefer sweet and creamy coffee! One day while experimenting I came up with this! Its perfect for breakfast and doesnt make you crash! This is a great way to get your fat in. The resultis a thick and creamy frappe like coffee!
YIELD: a delicious cup of coffee
- 2 tbspns (1 oz) of full fat cream cheese
- 4 tbspns (2 oz) of heavy whipping cream
- Stevia or sweetener of your choice! (2 packets of stevia was enough for me!)
- 3 tbspns (1.5 oz) of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee.
- OPTIONAL: you can cut carbs even more by adding 1 Tbspn of torani chocolate syrup. Add this instead of sweetner and cocoa powder.
- Combine cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and stevia in a blender. (I use ninja!) Blend until fluffy! (About 2 mins.)
- Add cocoa powder and coffee. Blend another 15 seconds.
- Top with a sprinkle of cocoa powder! (Optional)
This is a Greatttt recipe for days when I am running out the door for work!