Zucchini Tuna Melt
So I am on the low carb craze same as everyone else. I am struggling to make KETO tasty and to have variation. Salads get old. Quick.
Here is a tasty, meatless option for you!
YIELD: a fine tray of appetizers or dinner for 2 adults.
- 2 cans of tuna
- 2 small zucchinis sliced
- 1/2 cp Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1tsp of Old Bay seasoning
- Pink Salt
- Garlic powder
- 3 roma tomatoes sliced (optional!)
- Extra mozzarella for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Place sliced zucchinis on a baking tray. Use salt and garlic powder to taste.
- Make a salad with the tuna, mayo, mozzarella, and old bay.
- Top the zucchinis with the tuna salad.
- Add sliced tomatoes. (Optional)
- Bakes at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Add extra cheese on top and allow it to melt! (Optional)
ENJOY! My kids even liked this recipe! Its a great way to combine interesting flavors, and I can’t wait to make it again!